Crypto Price Monitoring Sites Apart from CoinMarketCap

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
Personally, I always use Coinmarketcap to monitor crypto prices, maybe you or other crypto lovers do too. But after I realized how devastating our analysis would be if we only used one site (Coinmarketcap) to track crypto price developments. Coinmarketcap has also delisted several cryptos from their list, even the Coinmarketcap site has also changed the way their homepage is presented or displayed. For this I looked for several sites to monitor crypto prices and I only found a few sites including: Bitdegree, CoinGecko and CoinCap. Do you know of any sites for tracking other crypto prices?

Coinbase and Crypto.com are probably the two that come to mind for me.
In my opinion Coinbase and Crypto.com are just crypto exchanges and do not provide crypto price data/information like Coinmarketcap.

In my opinion Coinbase and Crypto.com are just crypto exchanges and do not provide crypto price data/information like Coinmarketcap.
You'd be surprised; a lot of what I've learned about crypto has come from Coinbase's library, for instance.
I've also learned about different strategies from Crpyto's site.

You'd be surprised; a lot of what I've learned about crypto has come from Coinbase's library, for instance.
I've also learned about different strategies from Crpyto's site.
I'm also a Coinbase user, but it doesn't provide crypto price lists like CryptoCompare, LiveCoinWatch, Bitdegree, CoinCap. CoinGecko or you can visit medium.com/coinmonks/coinmarketcap-alternatives-74f7b7b5ba57

I'm also a Coinbase user, but it doesn't provide crypto price lists like CryptoCompare, LiveCoinWatch, Bitdegree, CoinCap. CoinGecko or you can visit medium.com/coinmonks/coinmarketcap-alternatives-74f7b7b5ba57
On Coinbase's mobile site, click on the Explore tab and it gives you a list of various cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ether, Tether, Solana, etc.).

On Coinbase's mobile site, click on the Explore tab and it gives you a list of various cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ether, Tether, Solana, etc.).
What I'm discussing is the site, not the mobile apps, which require logging in. while the site does not require logging in, we can immediately open it and directly monitor prices. Linkedin also does not mention Coinbase as a crypto tracker. visit: linkedin.com/pulse/12-best-crypto-portfolio-trackers-2024-imhtmedia-hdyxc

What I'm discussing is the site, not the mobile apps, which require logging in. while the site does not require logging in, we can immediately open it and directly monitor prices. Linkedin also does not mention Coinbase as a crypto tracker. visit: linkedin.com/pulse/12-best-crypto-portfolio-trackers-2024-imhtmedia-hdyxc
Sites and mobile apps present the same information; the formatting is simply different.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member