• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Customers don't give second chances, use your first opportunity very well.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
So I had to fix my nails and I went to a nails shop around my neighborhood. And that was my first time there, and I got my nails fixed. It was so unprofessional and lacking in quality.

I just left and knew that nothing would ever take me to that shop again. Cut long story short. They have sacked the girl that fixed my nails and brought an expert in. They have called me to come back, promising a discount.

I am done with them for life. Can never patronize them again. Customers don't give businesses second chances.

Very true, customers are always looking for a place where they feel most comfortable in and they are quick to change places. There are lots of competitions out there, so we constantly need to do our best. Even after they become regulars, we still need to constantly do our best.

Even if a customer wants to be loyal, when you don't give him or her a good first impression, they would have to look for alternatives. Nowadays, competition has given them lots of alternatives.

Let your watchword be that every time a customer comes in contact with you or your business, they would go back glad that they did business with you. With that, you would be able to retain most of your first time patrons.

So I had to fix my nails and I went to a nails shop around my neighborhood. And that was my first time there, and I got my nails fixed. It was so unprofessional and lacking in quality.

I just left and knew that nothing would ever take me to that shop again. Cut long story short. They have sacked the girl that fixed my nails and brought an expert in. They have called me to come back, promising a discount.

I am done with them for life. Can never patronize them again. Customers don't give businesses second chances.
This is what some sellers don't understand. They keep cheating their customers not realizing that they are losing their business.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member