• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

DBucks Feast Day is unstoppable

Starmix

Master Debater
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.556800
Referral Credit
Hello guys, a few hours from now this site will be full of adventurous members. There might be many members we haven't met yet. We can expect different folks with different strokes of their writing styles. I feel so excited to meet them all. We can also expect great writers from different countries. It will be a challenge on our part.:love:

Of course we will find lots of ideas and inspiration from great writers from various countries here, thus encouraging us to learn together and grow towards success. Keep it up. 😍😁

Of course we will find lots of ideas and inspiration from great writers from various countries here, thus encouraging us to learn together and grow towards success. Keep it up. 😍😁
Yes, very true. Those who are not yet here didn't know they were already approved by admin. Tomorrow this site will be a merrier one. There will be noise here and there,lol.

Yeah can't wait to make new friends here. I know I met great people on RIF Including you dear friend.
Yeah, thanks mate, you are also dear to me. I also wish RIF to be back from its downfall. I miss RIF. It's where we first met and all the others who are also nice and friendly.

10,477Threads
84,064Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back