Delete one thing from Earth!

Nothing. Everything works in harmony to retain the balance we have now. Some things are currently in excess while some are scarce, but each has its own unique role to play.

Nothing. Everything works in harmony to retain the balance we have now. Some things are currently in excess while some are scarce, but each has its own unique role to play.
What about all the war, displacement, diseases, droughts, and famines? do you think those things can balance things?

I wish I could erase deadly viruses and diseases from the face of the Earth. It breaks my heart to see a lot of people, especially young children, suffering from these illnesses. I empathize with the pain and adversity they have to face every day.

Looking at things logically, it won't be wise to remove anything cause everything is there for a reason to create one sort of balance, but looking at things from another point of view, I think I would remove sickness.

They're not wrong; Mother Nature abhors a vacuum and if you remove one thing something (anything) will fill in the gap.

Looking at things logically, it won't be wise to remove anything cause everything is there for a reason to create one sort of balance, but looking at things from another point of view, I think I would remove sickness.
To be honest, there are many bad experiences that people invented only to harm people, like infections, which are intentionally done to harm people or used as biological warfare, and also wars and displacements, which are bad things for us too.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member