Determine what’s worth your energy

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.230750
Referral Credit
What for, why suffer and even forget you are human and not a stone? You ought to be a workaholic person. There are people you care about and want them to be happy with small or big things from your hard work. Have you asked yourself if you have set aside something we call savings? You might have cared about everything and everyone – your family, friends, work, even the neighbors’ animals. Ask yourself if you must exhaust your last penny for them. Have you observed the time you were not feeling well, were they there for you to cook for you or to buy your medicine, if there's none, so they are not worth your efforts. Listen to your conscience You can help once but not all the time because you have a life of your own that needs your care and attention

You are all so right, there must be limitations for our help because it's not all the time that we are in good shape and we do not know their attitudes if they would care us too once get sick or moneyless.

There was a time where I could do anything for anyone, now I still care but I know my limits. I do the little I can and I focus on taking care of myself.
We have to focus on ourselves first instead of others who might not think of us when we're in need of something important.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member