• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Did you get the Covid vaccine

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.012500
Referral Credit
Without spreading misinformation or whatever did you get the Covid vaccine? I did because the country came out with vaccine passes and if I hadn't got it I wouldn't have been able to go anywhere. I wasn't going to get the vaccines due to needle phobia.

No, I didn't take the covid vaccine though. Because I rarely go somewhere that requires vaccines. And now it is back to normal as usual, there is no longer any discussion about vaccines.

Yes, I did get the COVID-19 vaccine despite my fear of needles.
Hehe yeah that's everybody's feeling. I was nervous actually thinking about the side effects but the side effect I noticed was I felt terribly hungry before and after meal. It was so ridiculous but better than having a high fever side effect.

No i did not get it, though some of my relatives had it but i have not gotten mine yet. I heard it is usually painful, how true is this? I remember back then there where lots of rumors around it.

I got the vaccine jab,it was johnsons and johnsons,i just had to be safe from the covid virus.Yes it is mandatory that everytime you move from country to country you will have to present a proof certifcate of vaccination.I loved the jab i was given but i did not like the idea of booster shots.

I took two vaccines but did not take the booster dose that is only meant for the old folks (who are past a certain age threshold) in our nation

I had my Covid vaccines and booster shot. I had side effects on my third shot I feel my arm sore. I had sinovac and astra zeneca

I had my Covid vaccines and booster shot. I had side effects on my third shot I feel my arm sore. I had sinovac and astra zeneca
It was a must in our country to get injected twice and boosted twice. My vaccine was Moderna vaccine and booster.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back