Diesel price drops to #1, 225 per litre in Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
The pump price of Automotive Gas Oil, popularly called diesel, has dropped from about N1,700/litre to N1,350/litre in some locations across the country. This is propel.by the sale of the commodity by the Dangote Petroleum Refinery.

Dealers are given one million litres each at N1,225/litre. The price drops are said to be noticeable in Oyo, Lagos amd Ogun

Dangote refinery started pumping out diesel to the domestic market last week Wednesday. The officials of the multi-billion dollar plant and oil dealers confirmed that the product was dispensed to marketers at between N1,225/litre and N1,300/litre depending on the volume of purchase. As a Nigerian have you noticed this diesel price reduction in your region?

I have not noticed this yet cause I don't use it, but next time when going out I we definitely take note.
That's right please find out and bring your feedback let's know if they are lying as usual. I can't sometimes believe the news outlets

Dollars have started to come down from1,890 to 1,200 as of yesterday. The reason for the reduction in price maybe the fall in price of dollars. Dangote will not sell below what he bought. For my area, the price of diesel is still the same. But i believe it will still go down.

Dollars have started to come down from1,890 to 1,200 as of yesterday. The reason for the reduction in price maybe the fall in price of dollars. Dangote will not sell below what he bought. For my area, the price of diesel is still the same. But i believe it will still go down.
What's the price in your area as at today. Hopefully the price should reach other part of the country so that we can enjoy a bit.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member