Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
Most crypto sellers on Binance are using P2P services for selling their crypto get fiat. Coinbase users could not convert their crypto into fiat currency in India and they stopped their services. Do most exchanges use P2P for selling crypto?

Yes, all exchanges have P2P system, but while doing this always be good extra careful as slight mistake may results in marked loss. Few weeks before I faced cheating attack by a woman who she was insisting as she has paid me and shouting on me to release her crypto. But I made video of all process and send it to my exchange. Finally she found in guilty.

Yes, all exchanges have P2P system, but while doing this always be good extra careful as slight mistake may results in marked loss. Few weeks before I faced cheating attack by a woman who she was insisting as she has paid me and shouting on me to release her crypto. But I made video of all process and send it to my exchange. Finally she found in guilty.
Can you share the name of the exchange where the woman claimed that she had paid you ? Most exchanges are asking the seller to release funds only after they receive the payment and the bank statement is proof of receipt of funds.

Many exchanges do not have such a function, because in my opinion it is not very profitable due to the fact that the exchange does not take a commission for such transactions, but they still need to control it and therefore they prefer not to have such a service

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member