Do men like clingy women?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.023500
Referral Credit
My answer is yes. I based my answer on a direct inquiry to some men. Out of 30 men I interviewed, all of them answered yes, they like clingy women because they are sweet. They never like a lady or a girlfriend who kicks them when they apply a single head touch haptically. They dislike a lady whose action is a like horse who keeps on kicking a boy. Do you also agree with these boys and girls on DBucks? The answer is yours.

Most men like women who are "beautiful little fool" quoting from the american novel, the Great Gatsby. Beautiful silly clingy women lead a much better life, face less harassment, exploitation compared to independent intelligent women.

I like my girl to be some good thinker and need to trust me, and yeah i like her if she is clingy type like wanting me all day like calling me every time and missing me, something like that 🥰, but i don't like my girl to be some type like 'where were you, and why don't you pick my phone and some trusting issues'

I like my girl to be some good thinker and need to trust me, and yeah i like her if she is clingy type like wanting me all day like calling me every time and missing me, something like that 🥰, but i don't like my girl to be some type like 'where were you, and why don't you pick my phone and some trusting issues'
That kind of girl will give you a headache if keep on asking about your whereabouts You are still free, But she must be insecure or just a jealous type of uncontrollable emotion that could ruin a relationship.

My answer is yes. I based my answer on a direct inquiry to some men. Out of 30 men I interviewed, all of them answered yes, they like clingy women because they are sweet. They never like a lady or a girlfriend who kicks them when they apply a single head touch haptically. They dislike a lady whose action is a like horse who keeps on kicking a boy. Do you also agree with these boys and girls on DBucks? The answer is yours.
If men are in a relationship, then yes they want their girl friends to cling to them and even married men. My husband always wanted to cling to him whenever we were sitting in a place.

If men are in a relationship, then yes they want their girl friends to cling to them and even married men. My husband always wanted to cling to him whenever we were sitting in a place.
That is what men mostly like to have their beloved cling to them, holding their arms so tight while walking or sitting.

Here I would like to clarify the real meaning of being clingy. If it's associated with your display of affection, YES, both men and women in relationship would love that. But then being clingy for everything can be annoying.

Here I would like to clarify the real meaning of being clingy. If it's associated with your display of affection, YES, both men and women in relationship would love that. But then being clingy for everything can be annoying.
That could be possible to be annoyed with their overreacting display. They must find a suitable place not in public. It's disturbing too.

Last edited:
Yes and no, men like this but when it becomes too much to the point that they can no longer have personal time or guy time with their friends, it might become irritating.

Yes and no, men like this but when it becomes too much to the point that they can no longer have personal time or guy time with their friends, it might become irritating.
That is right, it becomes irritating especially if there are people around noticing your PDA. There is right time and place for that. It could be but it should not be too showy.

That could be possible to be annoyed with their overreacting display. They must find a suitable place not in pubic. It's disturbing too.
Hmm...I would agree to that. There has to be some etiquettes to be followed when one is in public space. Some couples overdo with their show of affection. That might not be liked by others. At times, it gets too embarassing.

Hmm...I would agree to that. There has to be some etiquettes to be followed when one is in public space. Some couples overdo with their show of affection. That might not be liked by others. At times, it gets too embarassing.
Those intentional clingy are insecure or a mistress. There's no sane wife displaying an affection publicly. Holding a hand is not clingy for me but too much like hugging and kissing in public unless it's their culture. My niece continues her senior high education in California and she was on culture shock. Students do kissing in school lobby she was terrified 🤣.

That is what men mostly like to have their beloved cling to them, holding their arms so tight while walking or sitting.
He never held my hand publicly but when at home he always closeness.

Those intentional clingy are insecure or a mistress. There's no sane wife displaying an affection publicly. Holding a hand is not clingy for me but too much like hugging and kissing in public unless it's their culture. My niece continues her senior high education in California and she was on culture shock. Students do kissing in school lobby she was terrified 🤣.
Yes, that can be a cultural shock for people from Asian countries. West has the culture of it and people are used fo it. Now under global influences, many have started doing it in our country too. But it doesn't go well with our traditional society.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member