Do men like clingy women?

Yes, that can be a cultural shock for people from Asian countries. West has the culture of it and people are used fo it. Now under global influences, many have started doing it in our country too. But it doesn't go well with our traditional society.
That's right our culture still prevails. We adapted it from our parents. Western culture has a strong impact on the minds of the young people. They need guidance to avoid disgusting imitations.

Last edited:
That's right our culture still prevails. We adapted it from our parents. Western culture hss6 s strong impact to the minds of the young people. They need guidance to avoid a disgusting imitations.
Yes, with all Globalization, Western influence on youngsters has increased. It seems fascinating and easy to follow for youngsters. But still countries have preserved their culture in some way and it should be preserved. Cultural diversity is the beauty of a harmonious world.

Yes, with all Globalization, Western influence on youngsters has increased. It seems fascinating and easy to follow for youngsters. But still countries have preserved their culture in some way and it should be preserved. Cultural diversity is the beauty of a harmonious world.
The actions of the young people are so obviously copied from the Wester like the way they dress up and cut their hair. They better be themselves to avoid shame. But in my country, people have adopted the Western culture We are called the brown Americans. We are not awkward because we've been used to it for many years when America helped my country regain its independence from the tyrannies of the Spaniards and Japanese. It's the reason why there is Philippine-American Friendship Day and I was born on this day July 4-PHIL-AM DAY :giggle:.

The actions of the young people are so obviously copied from the Wester like the way they dress up and cut their hair. They better be themselves to avoid shame. But in my country, people have adopted the Western culture We are called the brown Americans. We are not awkward because we've been used to it for many years when America helped my country regain its independence from the tyrannies of the Spaniards and Japanese. It's the reason why there is Philippine-American Friendship Day and I was born on this day July 4-PHIL-AM DAY :giggle:.
Yes, we have read about it. I was not aware of the term Brown Americans. That sounds interesting.
Here too Western influence has come in s long way. It has become a part of life and getting accepted too. But still people want to preserve the goodness of our rich culture and I strongly feel that it's very important.

Yes, we have read about it. I was not aware of the term Brown Americans. That sounds interesting.
Here too Western influence has come in s long way. It has become a part of life and getting accepted too. But still people want to preserve the goodness of our rich culture and I strongly feel that it's very important.
We must not forget that culture this time is diminishing. It is observable, as a matter of fact, there are young people who no longer follow our culture that is handed to the Filipinos from our ancestors, the: "MANO PO" or kissing of the hands of the elders. Sometimes I shouted at my nieces and nephews who are no longer doing it. It is a hurting and sickening reality culture fading.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member