Do products cost more or less in your country on holidays?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In my country during the holidays the price of products and goods increase constantly, and some products will have some ridiculously exaugurated prices, what about in your country what will happen to the price of goods during holiday, does it increase or decrease?

In my country, the price of products increase during holiday period and this period is when people are mostly chanced to go shopping as they have the whole time to themselves.
This happens also in my country, most peoples like to buy goods when the holiday comes and the price of most goods and products get expensive but still peoples buy it.

it cost more now especially during festive season like the one we are entering. The price of food items will shot up
I think in many country the price of goods and products increase during holidays, in my country the price increase very much and sometimes it get out of control.

All products in my country are skyrocketing Christmas time or not, but the more expensive the products become during Christmas season and eve of New Year. Prices here almost triple, it's suffocating.
It is everywhere, in most countries the price of goods increase when the holiday comes around, and those price increase without any reason.

Well, because of inflation, every is more expensive these days. Some take advantage of the Holiday season to sell their products at a higher price.
Yeah the inflation thing is all around the world, things coast a lot now a days, but the holiday seasons are different the price change is a lot.

In my country during the holidays the price of products and goods increase constantly, and some products will have some ridiculously exaugurated prices, what about in your country what will happen to the price of goods during holiday, does it increase or decrease?
It's also the same here, prize of products and goods are mostly high on holiday and sometimes the product or goods may even experience scarcity .

Maybe it will happen in all countries that when on holiday the demand for goods increases so that prices rise, in my country since the beginning of December the prices of products/goods have started to creep up, especially if we go on holiday to buy goods at tourist attractions the price is more than 3 times higher than in market price.

It's also the same here, prize of products and goods are mostly high on holiday and sometimes the product or goods may even experience scarcity .
You are right, also in my country scarcity happens to products and peoples even pay double of the price to get those goods, and this happiness on the holiday season and i hate seeing this things every time.

In India during festivals the cost of food products increases considerably. Christmas is nearing and the cost of food items will go up.

In India during festivals the cost of food products increases considerably. Christmas is nearing and the cost of food items will go up.
I think this thing is in every country, every member who commented on the post said similar things.

Things have triple in price here. I went to the market yesterday and I couldn't believe how the price of things have gone really high.
That is so upsetting thing to see, imagine how it will be for those who can't afford to buy.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member