Do products cost more or less in your country on holidays?

You hardly see price reduce in my country. This festive period is another opportunity for people to hike the price of goods and make excess gain.
See now that is being selfish, many merchant use this opportunity to get excessive gain and profit.

If you are referring to Christmas holidays like this, things would always get expensive. We don't see the same skyrocketing in other holidays like Easter.

it isn't just funny for families here. The prices of things just sky rocketed overnight it's really appalling
Its sad to see this things, some merchants do this thing only to get profit and they don't care about other people.

Very selfish, hiking the price of goods you bought at normal price. That's not good.
Exactly, sometimes we need to realize what we are doing, if we don't control our self money will power us and make us do many bad things.

It is everywhere, in most countries the price of goods increase when the holiday comes around, and those price increase without any reason.
That's so right prices go higher like crazy. It seems the business sectors are conniving especially on the price of rice. Even the old stock rice are priced the same as the new stock. It's absurd. The prices of spices are also also insanely high.

Last edited:
That's so right prices go higher like crazy. It seems the business sectors are conniving especially on the price of rice. Even the old stock rice are priced the same as the new stock. It's absurd. The prices of slices are also also insanely high.
Yes, and all product price increase, and this happens every year.

Yes, and all product price increase, and this happens every year.
Ours here happens every month, which is why we plan to plant spices and veggies at home. We have a vacant lot at the back of our home, We have 1000 square meters lot area. We need to do something to spend less in the market. I planted onions in empty plastic bottles 😁

Ours here happens every month, which is why we plan to plant spices and veggies at home. We have a vacant lot at the back of our home, We have 1000 square meters lot area. We need to do something to spend less in the market. I planted onions in empty plastic bottles 😁
1000 square meters, wow. In my country, if you have a property this big in the city, then you are a milliner.

1000 square meters, wow. In my country, if you have a property this big in the city, then you are a milliner.
I have an inherited property from my parents one-hectare coco farm which is rented by a big-time farmer. He rents my property annually and I save the money to serve as my passive income. I want to live on financial freedom.

I have an inherited property from my parents one-hectare coco farm which is rented by a big-time farmer. He rents my property annually and I save the money to serve as my passive income. I want to live on financial freedom.
Men, that is a lots of money, you are so lucky.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member