• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Do you always offer a dark mode on your websites?

Shortie

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.shortiegamez.com
D Bucks
💵0.541725
Referral Credit
Whether you own a forum, blog or just a website most people nowadays prefer to have an option of whether they would like to have dark mode or light mode. This has led to a lot of websites having a toggle in which they can use either dark mode or light mode depending on their preference.

If you own any kind of website, do you always offer a dark mode as well as a light mode?

I offer both dark and light modes. I vary the modes according to the settings and contents. The dak and light modes are friendly to thee eyes unlike the shape modes like red.

I dont own a website or a blog though but if i did, i think it would be wise to offer both light and dark mode. There are persons who might have issues with have issues with the site when its too dark or too bright, so giving them the option to choose would make it look like they have some level of control on how the site should look like to them.

Of course, if I had a website then I would provide both dark and light themes. So that members can choose according to their convenience. I myself prefer a bright theme, but don't like colors that are too flashy.

I think the website should offer dark and light themes. Some people's eyes are sensitive, and they prefer dark themes. As critical as it sounds to some, I prefer light themes, but I do not mind dark themes. I think that a lot of people prefer them.
It depends from the forum provider because some forum providers could offer one theme for all the users while for some others multiple theme means depends from forum provider service.

Whether you own a forum, blog or just a website most people nowadays prefer to have an option of whether they would like to have dark mode or light mode. This has led to a lot of websites having a toggle in which they can use either dark mode or light mode depending on their preference.

If you own any kind of website, do you always offer a dark mode as well as a light mode?
Yes, always, partly for others' convenience and benefit and because my eyes can't stand the bright/light forum/website skins.

I don't own any website.. I usually prefer light mode.

I don't own any website.. I usually prefer light mode.
This is something I have found some prefer :) I myself find it easier on the eyes to have a dark mode option but some do not mind the lighter modes :)

This is something I have found some prefer :) I myself find it easier on the eyes to have a dark mode option but some do not mind the lighter modes :)
Dark mode is good than lighter mode ... I think I will practice to dark mode too 😃🙋👍🏻

I offer both dark and light modes. I vary the modes according to the settings and contents. The dak and light modes are friendly to thee eyes unlike the shape modes like red.

I think that website owners must offer dark mode. This is because it may be hard for many people to browse a website if the website's theme is just too bright. It could possibly lead to discomfort. This is why dark mode is a great option for people who suffer from this problem.

I think that website owners must offer dark mode. This is because it may be hard for many people to browse a website if the website's theme is just too bright. It could possibly lead to discomfort. This is why dark mode is a great option for people who suffer from this problem.
Our DB Owner, Admins designed this website with Dark mode option...

Our DB Owner, Admins designed this website with Dark mode option...

Are you talking about Discussion Bucks? I cannot find an option to switch to dark mode in here. Can you point out where is it available? I would like to explore this option. This is because I sometimes prefer dark mode, as bright mode may be too bright for me.

I really really like the dark theme on every websites and platforms i surf, even on my social medias i use dark theme, i don't know why but it is perfect for me and i really enjoy everything in dark mood.
Because the white mode is always something not good for the eyes as it seems like the color of the sun and therefore the dark theme is better in such kind of situations in my point of view.

Because the white mode is always something not good for the eyes as it seems like the color of the sun and therefore the dark theme is better in such kind of situations in my point of view.
You are 100% right, i use the dark mode because its good for my eye and i can even use it at dark and at night, but when i use the light mode it burns and etches my eye and my eye turns to watery and its bad of my eye.

10,477Threads
84,064Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back