• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do You Apply Petty Cash to Your Business?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.349700
Referral Credit
Petty Cash is an amount of funds that must be available to a business which aims to finance small expenses, such as purchasing small amounts of equipment, employee meal allowances, change and other small payments, without having to withdraw money from the bank. Petty cash is not only applied to large companies but also to grocery stores, mini markets, etc. Of course, the petty cash balance will be taken from the main cash balance or bank.

Yes I usually tend to keep cash aside for my business, though things are abit scattered right now cause I had some issues I had to sort out as at last month and early this month. But am working towards building my savings again.

When I was new to work, I applied for a petty cash. I was curious but the amount offered was very small only $10 😁. I challenged myself which is why I ventured in many businesses come what may to experience. I learned that it's true that experience is the best teacher 🤗.

12,075Threads
93,071Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member