Do you believe everything you find on the Facebook? | Discussion Bucks

Do you believe everything you find on the Facebook?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
For me l can say that, not everything posted on the social media like Facebook is real. Most people do use the Facebook for their personal gain.

Not just on Facebook, but on every social media, I don't completely believe anything I see or come across there.

I do not trust social media entirely because there are many fake individuals on these platforms. Hence, I am skeptical about everything I come across on social media.

No I don't believe on everything posted on Facebook because there are lots of fake posts which people put just to gain attentions and misguide people.

I don’t actually. And not even only the Facebook even on other social media’s I barely believe on some of their stories and post.

I don't believe even 90% of information i see on Facebook. Social media is filled with false information and a lot of irrelevant informations. I think that is the reason why search engines don't see social media links as relevant as other backlinks.

I often find fake accounts on Facebook that use someone's name for fraud, so many people will be fooled. I reported it but Facebook answered that the account was normal, I am currently not active on Facebook.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
I do not believe. There are many impossible things shown on Facebook seemed like publicity and bragging.

• Love
Reactions: Suba