Do you believe on the effects of Omega Pain Killer?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.876600
Referral Credit
First and foremost, may I know if you know this medicinal liquid named Omega Pain Killer? I'm so curious about this medicine and it's brand. I saw this day many buyers of Omega Pain Killer in Mercury Drug Store .

I was so curious that I bought one big bottle of Omega Pain Killer. I was shocked, I thought the price was peanuts, it is not. It's expensive at $ 6. I was wrong in my estimation.

I gave the Omega Painkiller to my elder sister and she was so delighted. She said it's good for her arthritis. It seems the inventor of this Omega Pain Killer is lucky. It got its name. Is there Omega Pain Killer in your pharmacies?

I always make sure to have a small bottle of Omega Painkiller at home. I usually apply it before bedtime as it helps me to fall asleep faster. It helps relieve muscle and joint pain temporarily, too.
Don't you mind the odor of it? Your partner may dislike it's odor, lol. My sisters always buy big bottles or omega pain killer. It's endorsed by Manny Pacquiao😁. I tried it it's soothing.

I do have pains sometimes in my knees and throat after carrying heavy stuffs. But i don't take drugs for minor pains. Some of these drugs are addictive once you start to take it consistently. I don't want to teach my body how to depend on drugs
Wow, you're unique, what you've said was right. It's best not to let our body take something that might get addicted to it. What about herbal?

Wow, you're unique, what you've said was right. It's best not to let our body take something that might get addicted to it. What about herbal?
I still don't use herbals. Some herbals may be toxic to our liver and kidneys. We have to be conscious of what we give our body

I still don't use herbals. Some herbals may be toxic to our liver and kidneys. We have to be conscious of what we give our body
That's true it's better to take only what's best for our body like water. Water is therapeutic. It heals naturally like UTI, fever and even stomach ache through hot compressed.

Don't you mind the odor of it? Your partner may dislike it's odor, lol. My sisters always buy big bottles or omega pain killer. It's endorsed by Manny Pacquiao😁. I tried it it's soothing.

I do not mind. What is more important is that it gives me temporary relief. My partner does not mind. He is an Omega painkiller user, too. LOL.

I do not mind. What is more important is that it gives me temporary relief. My partner does not mind. He is an Omega painkiller user, too. LOL.
I may try it because I see my sister feeling better when she spreads the omega on her back. I think it's good for legs that cramp.

I have never heard of this before, so I don't know if we have it here or not. Though it's been years i took drugs.
I think you have there sold in your pharmacy. I saw this medicine in Auckland, New Zealand when I toured there and the buyers are Fiipinos and the sellers are Chinese 😆 .

I think you have there sold in your pharmacy. I saw this medicine in Auckland, New Zealand when I toured there and the buyers are Fiipinos and the sellers are Chinese 😆 .
Oh wow, what a combination. That's nice though lol.

Oh wow, what a combination. That's nice though lol.
Yeah, even canned goods there are products from the Philippines sold by the Chinese. Chinese are talented merchants worldwide. Only Chinese stores sell sacks of rice there in Auckamd malls.

Yeah, even canned goods there are products from the Philippines sold by the Chinese. Chinese are talented merchants worldwide. Only Chinese stores sell sacks of rice there in Auckamd malls.
Wow that's pretty impressive. Yes I have always known the Chinese where pretty good in this area.

Wow that's pretty impressive. Yes I have always known the Chinese where pretty good in this area.
We can find Chinese anywhere in the world. They're capitalist and gutsy despite cannot speak English. They bring with them gadget interpreter.

We can find Chinese anywhere in the world. They're capitalist and gutsy despite cannot speak English. They bring with them gadget interpreter.
Yes we also have a lot of them in Africa here, running various kind of business.

Yes we also have a lot of them in Africa here, running various kind of business.
The founder of Omega Pain killer is now a multi billionaire according to the news here in my country. The owner was interviewed via live TV but the face was not displayed. He talked with a heavy face mask perhaps afraid of the safety of his life. He is now almost 95 years old.

The founder of Omega Pain killer is now a multi billionaire according to the news here in my country. The owner was interviewed via live TV but the face was not displayed. He talked with a heavy face mask perhaps afraid of the safety of his life. He is now almost 95 years old.
Yes it's better that way, being security conscious is very important.

Yes it's better that way, being security conscious is very important.
It is better to be safe than sorry. It is his elder son and daughter who are now taking disposition as the CEO and President of the Omega company.

13,183Threads
98,961Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member