Do you believe virtual reality technology will play an important part in the future of online retail? | Discussion Bucks

Do you believe virtual reality technology will play an important part in the future of online retail?

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵18.762688
Referral Credit
I believe that virtual reality has the power to revolutionize the way we shop online. For instance, you can immerse yourself in a virtual shopping experience to explore a furniture store and create a virtual copy of your bedroom. This allows you to visualize how different pieces of furniture would look in your actual bedroom before buying. This would make shopping online for home products much more convenient and pleasurable.

I believe it's possible but how exactly am not so sure about that.

Imagine having to enter a virtual shop, let's say, a furniture shop and you are able to browse their products and furniture with 3D. Online retailing is set to become more real.

The usefulness of a technology determines how people will accept it. I think virtual reality don't have more usefulness than to entertain. Therefore, i don't see it making much impact in the society.

That is what is happening this time with the existence of artificial intelligence, 3D art, and digital. Everything is plotted virtually.