Do you buy clothes often?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Previously, I used to buy a lot of clothes. But I realized it wasn't worth it, especially in these difficult times. It is preferable to have savings than a large collection of clothes that I will not be able to wear frequently because I work from home. So, how about you?

Previously, I used to buy a lot of clothes. But I realized it wasn't worth it, especially in these difficult times. It is preferable to have savings than a large collection of clothes that I will not be able to wear frequently because I work from home. So, how about you?
I used to buy clothes weekly before the pandemic, but during and after the pandemic I no longer have the appetite to buy clothes. I have many clothes and cannot wear them all.

Last edited:
It is better to save the money intended for the buying of clothes. The money could assist us in our daily needs. Let us not waste our money buying clothes if we still have many clothes to put on.
That's right, my dear friend, we shouldn't buy too many clothes, it's better if we save money, but what if we wear the same clothes too often, of course we will become less confident, especially when meeting the same clients.

That's right, my dear friend, we shouldn't buy too many clothes, it's better if we save money, but what if we wear the same clothes too often, of course we will become less confident, especially when meeting the same clients.
You are so roght, it is also not good to wear the same clothes when you are meeting clients, but much better if there is a uniform because that will be understandable. If there is a uniform, I always miss to wear my clothes.

Last edited:
You are so roght, it is also not good to wear the same clothes when you are meeting c,inets, but much better if there is a uniform because that will be understandable. If there is a uniform, I always miss to wear my clothes.
We don't have uniforms, but our clothes must be neat when we visit the client's office, we must also be able to show professionalism, so that they will trust us more, of course this must be accompanied by careful and good performance.

We don't have uniforms, but our clothes must be neat when we visit the client's office, we must also be able to show professionalism, so that they will trust us more, of course this must be accompanied by careful and good performance.
Your job requires many clothes. What you wear reflects the standard of your work and respect for people. They will have a high regard for you and rest assured they will be convinced.

When I was going to office or outdoors I would purchase many clothes. Now I am mostly at home, so I do not have the time and money to purchase new clothes regularly. I also do not have storage space for too many clothes.

It is better to save the money intended for the buying of clothes. The money could assist us in our daily needs. Let us not waste our money buying clothes if we still have many clothes to put on.
Even if i want to buy cloth more often i can't afford it, it is very expensive compared to the salary we get paid, in order to buy clothes often your father should be a top government person, lol

Even if i want to buy cloth more often i can't afford it, it is very expensive compared to the salary we get paid, in order to buy clothes often your father should be a top government person, lol
Clothes this time especially branded are very expensive. I prefer to buy clothes not branded but of good quality and trendy.

Clothes this time especially branded are very expensive. I prefer to buy clothes not branded but of good quality and trendy.
Oh, those brand cloth have very expensive price tag, and they are similar with other cloth but they have expensive price only because of the name an the brand they have. some times i think it is not fair.

Oh, those brand cloth have very expensive price tag, and they are similar with other cloth but they have expensive price only because of the name an the brand they have. some times i think it is not fair.
Those branded clothes like Levis are expensive. Lee is also expensive but the quality and style are awesome.

I often buy clothes because I need to look good to meet clients. To avoid the accumulation of clothes in my wardrobe, I give used clothes to other people who need them.
Oh, yes. That is understandable. We have to look presentable, especially when meeting our clients. We have to look respectable as well. And that is good to know that you donate your used clothes to individuals who need them. Keep it up!
Post automatically merged:

I used to buy clothes weekly before the pandemic, but during and after the pandemic I no longer have the appetite to buy clothes. I have many clothes and cannot wear them all.
Likewise, my dear friend. And it is better to save the money for a rainy day. :)

When I was going to office or outdoors I would purchase many clothes. Now I am mostly at home, so I do not have the time and money to purchase new clothes regularly. I also do not have storage space for too many clothes.
Yes, that is normal if you go to the office. We must look decent and presentable. It is better to save the money we have for more important things.

Haha. Indeed. Inflation has made everything more expensive these days. The prices of basic items continue to rise, but our wages do not. It is quite depressing, to be honest.

Haha. Indeed. Inflation has made everything more expensive these days. The prices of basic items continue to rise, but our wages do not. It is quite depressing, to be honest.
You are right, we are not seeing any change with our salary and our income is similar each year, but the price of goods and products are increasing every single day. i don't know how it will be in the future.

Those branded clothes like Levis are expensive. Lee is also expensive but the quality and style are awesome.
Indeed, they are very expensive, and the bad thing about those clothes are they are different from county to country, they send completely different cloth to Africa, similar brand name but lower quality.

Indeed, they are very expensive, and the bad thing about those clothes are they are different from county to country, they send completely different cloth to Africa, similar brand name but lower quality.
Does it mean they sent there fake brand quality? That's unfair especially if the price remains towering.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member