Do you buy clothes often?

Does it mean they sent there fake brand quality? That's unfair especially if the price remains towering.
Yes, the produce different quality for different country, they send completely different quality with similar brand name to the US market but lower quality to third world countries. the shoe i buy in my country and the shoes my aunt brings to me from US have different qualities, and the US shoes last longer than the shoe i buy in my country, but both shoes are similar brands.

I don't often buy new clothes because I don't have enough money to spend on buying much clothes. I have a way of buying new clothes, I spend much money on buying expensive clothes than cheap ones, so I need time to raise my money again before going shopping.

Clothes this time especially branded are very expensive. I prefer to buy clothes not branded but of good quality and trendy.
Likewise. Branded clothes are expensive! It is not practical to buy one these days.

Yes, the produce different quality for different country, they send completely different quality with similar brand name to the US market but lower quality to third world countries. the shoe i buy in my country and the shoes my aunt brings to me from US have different qualities, and the US shoes last longer than the shoe i buy in my country, but both shoes are similar brands.
That's not good but thankful we have here branded shoes, pants and bags in malls. People know which one is fake or not. But I seldom buy clothes, shoes and bags this time.

That's not good but thankful we have here branded shoes, pants and bags in malls. People know which one is fake or not. But I seldom buy clothes, shoes and bags this time.
That is good, having band to choose, in here like i told you the qualities are similar, only the look is different.

Yes o I buy clothes o because is used to cover necked so I good something to way clothes I always buy it day by day.

I don't buy a lot of clothes because I'm not growing anymore and all my clothes fit my size and I use them very carefully so they never tear
I get new clothes yearly for my birthday and Christmas and if I do not wear the other ones anymore I will donate them.

13,149Threads
98,778Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member