Do you celebrate your birthday every year?

When it comes to birthdays, I don't really have massive celebrations, it's mostly just having a little cake I can eat with a few loved ones, and if I have some extra cash I can decide to cook something nice for us to eat. That's pretty much it.

When it comes to birthdays, I don't really have massive celebrations, it's mostly just having a little cake I can eat with a few loved ones, and if I have some extra cash I can decide to cook something nice for us to eat. That's pretty much it.
That's priceless birthday celebration. With a cake and juices one can surely feel the birthday celebrated successful and meaningful.

That's priceless birthday celebration. With a cake and juices one can surely feel the birthday celebrated successful and meaningful.
LoL very true, I also download enough movies that I can watch all day, the funny thing is that am usually busy, so I don't even watch the movies till midnight.

I, myself don't do anything but my family members never forget it. They arrange Birthday cake and Birthday gifts for me. I feel very good to see their affection.
It's a cool day because it's what you need to do - nothing. You can rest, you can work, whatever, and it's cool that loved ones are so concerned about you on this day

We can celebrate our birthday by going to church to thank God for the additional year of our lives We spend only for our beloved family.

Yes, we can visit the church, say a prayer, and express our gratitude to God for all the blessings granted upon us. It will also be a great opportunity to thank Him for granting us another year to cherish and make the most of each day.
Post automatically merged:

I, myself don't do anything but my family members never forget it. They arrange Birthday cake and Birthday gifts for me. I feel very good to see their affection.

It is great to know that some people are kind enough to extend their love. My family used to do the same for me in the past, and it always made me feel loved and cared for.

LoL very true, I also download enough movies that I can watch all day, the funny thing is that am usually busy, so I don't even watch the movies till midnight.
Being busy is also the culprit of our happiness and freedom. We only rest once we are home from work. We feel the little freedom especially during a birthday celebration when all months are open busy laughing. 😁

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member