Do you consider the Facebooking in your daily to do list? | Discussion Bucks

Do you consider the Facebooking in your daily to do list?

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵5.067563
Referral Credit
There are some people that would not miss going to the Facebook almost on daily basis. For them the visiting to the social media sites is like their cup of tea/coffee. So my question is do you still include that on your daily to do activities of the day?

I usually make use of Facebook most times but not on a daily basis, I only use it when i get a message or when i want to search for something.

I actually deactivated my Facebook account last year, and I do not have any plans of reactivating it anytime soon. The reason for this is that I find my life to be more peaceful without any exposure to negativity or toxicity that can harm my mental health. However, I still use Messenger frequently to stay connected with the people who matter to me.

Am addicted to Facebook. I do visit Facebook at least 50 times daily. This is one of the addiction I will like to stop and pull myself out of the mess. Facebook is more appealing to me than morning food. Am planning to deactivate my account soon.

I visit Facebook several times a day. I cannot call it a must do job daily because it's something that has become a part of my daily activity and out of habit it's the first site I visit often.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
am not even using facebook again it's one of those social media accounts that will consume alot of your time really serious I believe having facebook is a waste of time for me

I visit Facebook several times a day. I cannot call it a must do job daily because it's something that has become a part of my daily activity and out of habit it's the first site I visit often.
Facebook is very important in the academe, workplace and businesses. I never missed to check Facebook. I find it very interesting.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway