Do You Consider Yourself Fashionable?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I don't think of myself as stylish. I only wear clothing that makes me feel good/comfortable. T-shirts, jeans, and flip-flops are my go-to outfits. I rarely wear dresses because they make me uncomfortable. LOL. How about you?

Yes, I'm fashionable as I love fashion. I want to always look chic and elegant so I go for fashion that would give me that looks
Wow. That is good to know. I hope you can share some of your looks!
Post automatically merged:

Yo i am single and 25, i need to look cool and handsome, lol. i really love to wear especially i love shoes and t-shirts.
Yay! Good for you, Kirubel. Enjoy your life to the fullest by always looking good!

I just wear what I like, and it's comfortable.

On a side note, what do you guys think about leather backpacks? I want to buy this leather backpack, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I want it to last for a long time. It's vegetable-tanned leather.
Do you have any experience with leather?

Last edited:
I don't think of myself as stylish. I only wear clothing that makes me feel good/comfortable. T-shirts, jeans, and flip-flops are my go-to outfits. I rarely wear dresses because they make me uncomfortable. LOL. How about you?
I too wear dresses that makes me comfortable but those that are in style. In India we have variety of clothes to wear. I don't like tight pants.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member