Do you declare your total gross income to the Bureau of Internal Revenue?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.747250
Referral Credit
Well, if you have a business, you always have an accountant and the said accountant will be the one to manipulate your total income in a year or the total assets of your company. I noticed that there is always malpractice in some businesses or offices. They do not declare their total earnings in a year. They skip paying huge taxes and the BIR trusts the accountant's declaration.

Exactly! Accountants can play a significant role in manipulating financial records, and it's unfortunate that some businesses take advantage of this to evade taxes. It's a trust issue, and the BIR should have more stringent measures to ensure accurate reporting and prevent malpractice."

Twice per year I declare to R.S.I. The first tax report refers to my small business (legal entity owning a VAT) and the second to the physical (individual) person. I do my best to correctly report and my accountant's job is essential. But despite all my efforts, the new laws regulating cryptocurrencies made impossible to fulfil whatever governmental requirement, first of all because such laws are very ill expressed. Their aim is to target the big investors who evade taxes, but the mode those laws are expressed, in fact, hit the small online worker. I'm always at the risk to stop with each online paid task that pays cryptocurrencies, as I expect this government will ban them.

13,030Threads
98,038Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member