Do you easily feel discouraged?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
As human beings, we cannot avoid mixed emotions and one emotion that cannot be controlled is feeling discouraged. I easily feel discouraged and when I feel this, I no longer like and everything will be colorless and tasteless, and no matter how the cause of such feeling cannot be ignored. There will be dislikeness and no more motive to proceed.

Most of the times it depends on the problem i am facing, if the problem i am facing can be easily fixed and if i don't need much work and if it can be fixed i will take my time to improve it and not to get discouraged easily, but if the problem is beyond my capability then i will be discouraged and pray to GOD so he can help me.

It's the best attitude not to feel discouraged right away. We need to repeat doing the thing that discourages us until we reached perfection. It's not good to give up something we feel hard but rather try harder.

I consider myself a susceptible person, so I often feel discouraged too. In my case, however, for me it depends highly tothe situation I am experiencing in a specific circumstance.

There are definitely times where i do feel discouraged or feel like actually giving up but i always do find a way to get back on my feet. No i don't easily feel discouraged though.

I only feel discouraged when I can't manage the hardest task, but I strive to let it happen. It is best to persevere to attain something that delights us not discourages us.

Last edited:
As human beings, we cannot avoid mixed emotions and one emotion that cannot be controlled is feeling discouraged. I easily feel discouraged and when I feel this, I no longer like and everything will be colorless and tasteless, and no matter how the cause of such feeling cannot be ignored. There will be dislikeness and no more motive to proceed.
I try my level best to achieve something like now I want to start my online teaching once again but am not getting one. So now I feel discouraged

Not really it is always a difficult one for me. But I do when I have tried my best and things are not working.
Even me too it always happen with me I really feel disgorge every day and is also difficult to me that is why I always pray to God to help me.

I feel discouraged even about a simple thing. Yesterday, I felt discouraged about something and I could not control my feeling of such discouragement. I am so glad I no longer feel it this day.

Last edited:
13,044Threads
98,167Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member