Do You Easily Get Influenced by Others?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
To be easily influenced by others indicates that you are quickly moved by their thoughts or decisions. Sometimes you base your decisions on what others say, particularly family and friends. They are more likely to be sensitive to peer pressure, and if they are readily swayed, they may lose the opportunity to make judgments independently. Do you easily get influenced by others?

I do not get easily influenced by others, it is very difficult to convince me to do anything. Due to repeated betrayals, corporate espionage, I find very difficult to trust others.

This is a sure no. I might be in the same room as you and still would not do the things you do. I stayed with people who smoked, drink and carried girls while in the university but I did not do any even once.

Nope, this is one thing I don't allowed in my life that's the truth. I look at things critically before engaging in it. I don't have time for other views or opinions.
Same here. I do not get easily influenced by others. I do things on my own or make decisions on my own.
Post automatically merged:

This is a sure no. I might be in the same room as you and still would not do the things you do. I stayed with people who smoked, drink and carried girls while in the university but I did not do any even once.
Yes. Some people can be easily persuaded to try something while knowing that it would have negative consequences later. I'm not that person. I make my own decisions and don't let others pressure me.

I can't be easily influenced. I have passed the age when I use to be under teens pressure. Now, i have defined my self properly. I know my taste and style, i don't think i will be under pressure to do what doesn't suit my style.

I can't be easily influenced. I have passed the age when I use to be under teens pressure. Now, i have defined my self properly. I know my taste and style, i don't think i will be under pressure to do what doesn't suit my style.
It's good to know you're not readily influenced by others. We are all adults who can make our own decisions. Some individuals, however, are nevertheless easily influenced by others.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member