Do you eat carrot?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
I am new to eating carrot. Since childhood, I never ate carrot. I don't like its taste but when my cousin was about to get blind, his medical doctor advices him to eat carrot. He doesn't like it but his wife made a carrot juice at least 3 glasses a day. After 3 months of drinking carrot juice my cousin was able to see again but there's a side effect his skin turned orange because of carrot lol. Because of the info they my cousin was able to see again, I started eating carrot for 1 month now but consume only 5 pieces of carrots a week, afraid my skin to turn orange lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
My eye doctor also told me to eat carrots first and also become habitual of eating almond. Carrots are good for eyes, and it do have it's other health benefits too. I love to eat it and love to drink it's juice which is quite costly here.

That is great. I like eating carrots! I eat nearly any vegetables. I am not a huge fan of okra, though. And yes, I heard that eating too much carrots can make your skin orange. Hehe
I consume only 4 to 5 pieces of carrots a week. I plan to blend carrots and add some milk if necessary. I do not know how it tastes once blended.

Carrots are good for you; they can help with skin and things like that. They do not taste bad, but I do not eat a lot of them. But sometimes I do make a smoothie with carrots because it is faster to consume them than chewing on them.

Carrots are good for you; they can help with skin and things like that. They do not taste bad, but I do not eat a lot of them. But sometimes I do make a smoothie with carrots because it is faster to consume them than chewing on them.
I have not tried it smoothie carrot. It's good for the eyes. It is rich of beta carotene good for the eyes. My uncle was able to see again after continuously eating carrot, smoothie carrot.

I don't eat strong things because I have braces, and it hurts when I try to bite things, especially hard things, so row carrots are no no for me, but I like when they are cooked.
You can blend the carrots. Add milk, little sugar or vanilla. You'll surely enjoy it instead of mixing it to chicken wings.

I am new to eating carrot. Since childhood, I never ate carrot. I don't like its taste but when my cousin was about to get blind, his medical doctor advices him to eat carrot. He doesn't like it but his wife made a carrot juice at least 3 glasses a day. After 3 months of drinking carrot juice my cousin was able to see again but there's a side effect his skin turned orange because of carrot lol. Because of the info that my cousin was able to see again, I started eating carrot for 1 month now but consume only 5 pieces of carrots a week, afraid my skin to turn orange lol.
Carrot is rich in vitamin A which is good for the eyes. I take lot of carrots in sandwiches, curry and dessert. India is famous for " Gajar ka halwa". Gajar means carrot.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member