Do you eat carrot?

Carrot is rich in vitamin A which is good for the eyes. I take lot of carrots in sandwiches, curry and dessert. India is famous for " Gajar ka halwa". Gajar means carrot.
There are also plenty of carrots here and despite its abundance the price is skyrocketing too. I consume 15 pieces of carrots as week.

I am new to eating carrot. Since childhood, I never ate carrot. I don't like its taste but when my cousin was about to get blind, his medical doctor advices him to eat carrot. He doesn't like it but his wife made a carrot juice at least 3 glasses a day. After 3 months of drinking carrot juice my cousin was able to see again but there's a side effect his skin turned orange because of carrot lol. Because of the info that my cousin was able to see again, I started eating carrot for 1 month now but consume only 5 pieces of carrots a week, afraid my skin to turn orange lol.
Carrots are a wonderful food, Starmix. I eat a lot of carrots; they help with overall health and with the eyes.
Yes, you can overdo it like anything else but you'd have to consume a virtual ton of carrots to have any noticeable harmful effects.

Carrots are a wonderful food, Starmix. I eat a lot of carrots; they help with overall health and with the eyes.
Yes, you can overdo it like anything else but you'd have to consume a virtual ton of carrots to have any noticeable harmful effects.
Yes, so true, carrot is very nutritious for the eyes. My uncle was able to see clearly again after eating carrots. He usually blends the carrot and mixes it on his chicken meat.

When I was a child, I didn't like carrots, but maybe it was my mom's recipe didn't taste good :ROFLMAO: .

I am new to eating carrot. Since childhood, I never ate carrot. I don't like its taste but when my cousin was about to get blind, his medical doctor advices him to eat carrot.

Now I'm eating them cause a similar reason that leads your cousin to eat carrots (I'm losing my close-up vision cause a hyperopia), but I like my husband's recipe:ROFLMAO:.

After 3 months of drinking carrot juice my cousin was able to see again but there's a side effect his skin turned orange because of carrot lol. Because of the info that my cousin was able to see again, I started eating carrot for 1 month now but consume only 5 pieces of carrots a week, afraid my skin to turn orange lol.
Yes, unfortunately, there is no way: or blindness or orange skin...

When I was a child, I didn't like carrots, but maybe it was my mom's recipe didn't taste good :ROFLMAO: .

Now I'm eating them cause a similar reason that leads your cousin to eat carrots (I'm losing my close-up vision cause a hyperopia), but I like my husband's recipe:ROFLMAO:.

Yes, unfortunately, there is no way: or blindness or orange skin...
Let us only eat in moderation to avoid skin getting orange, lol. I love eating carrots now solo carrots or mixed to a meat I like like chicken liver.

I really enjoy munching on carrots as they are a great source of antioxidants that can help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer. Moreover, carrots can also help in decreasing the levels of cholesterol in the body.
I am thankful that I learned to eat carrots. Honestly, I do not like the taste of a carrot, but I forced myself to like it and was successful.

I am thankful that I learned to eat carrots. Honestly, I do not like the taste of a carrot, but I forced myself to like it and was successful.
Good to hear that. It can help boost immunity and heart health. You can eat it as it is or incorporate it into a variety of salads and dishes. :)

Good to hear that. It can help boost immunity and heart health. You can eat it as it is or incorporate it into a variety of salads and dishes. :)
Let's limit because it could turn our skin orange hehe. Mr. Carrot Man is now a celebrity. Appearance matters a lot. He's now rich and no longer carries sack of carrots on his back.

I do eat carrots, yes! One of my favourite ways to eat carrots is sliced into carrot sticks and I make a dip, natural yogurt mixed with mint sauce.

It's an amazing healthy snack!

Today I'll have steamed carrots for lunch, with chicken wings :ROFLMAO: . My husband is preparing the lunch:ROFLMAO:. Usually I eat them with steamed fish (sardines), finding it's a good combination😁.
That's yummy and you are lucky your hubby is a one in a million hubby .Only a very few husbands cook. They are only good at eating😁

My mother-in-law taught all their children, both women and men, how to do chores and they all were encouraged to cook. What if they stay single? What when the wife is, for ex., admitted in a hospital? Do they starve?🤣 It happens not all people are wealthy enough to afford a cook and housekeeper:ROFLMAO:.

My mother-in-law taught all their children, both women and men, how to do chores and they all were encouraged to cook. What if they stay single? What when the wife is, for ex., admitted in a hospital? Do they starve?🤣 It happens not all people are wealthy enough to afford a cook and housekeeper:ROFLMAO:.
My brothers cook, do house cleaning, washing clothes and more. Their wives are so lucky. Both sexes must learn all kinds of chores.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member