Do you eat potato? It stops us from dreaming

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
If you eat potato everyday, it avoids you to dream of many things. It contains serotonin good for the brain. Our brain will feel relaxed. When our mind is stressed we can't immediately sleep and when you fall asleep, your brain releases different pictures called dream.

I'm doing this eating potatoes in straight 2 weeks at least 2 potatoes everyday. I no longer dream.

I cannot remember where I read but found online somewhere that potatoes are good for weightloss. The research said to have potatoes 3 to 4 days a week.

Prior to my teeth being pulled this past Wednesday, I was having atleast 2 air fryer russet potatoes every day. I like to have them in coin-size pieces and sprayed with cooking oil.

Watch what you have on them though. For example, I found that my hot sauce ritual was extremely bad for me as made my sodium sky-high.

What do you like on your potatoes?

For straight two weeks eating potatoes right? This only means you have so much activity within you. I like to dream good dreams and moderately as well. Anyways thanks for sharing the information. Does it matter whether it is sweet potatoes or not?

Not sure what potatoes do to dreaming, but I've never had issues with dreaming, regardless of consistent potato eating.

I do enjoy eating potatoes in general. :)

I do eat potatoes but i don't believe that potatoes can stop us from dreaming. It is superstitious believe. Potatoes are good source of carbohydrates. But due to heartburn, i have stop eating potatoes.
It is not superstitious Mags. It is based on theory and application of theory by the nutritionist. You just try it because I no longer dream after eating potatoes. There are dreams I evaded.

Is this for real? I do eat potatoes but not always, I think it's been months now since I ate potatoes.
Potatoes are getting expensive this time. I minimize my intake of potatoes to only 6 pieces in a week. It is better than none.

Potatoes are getting expensive this time. I minimize my intake of potatoes to only 6 pieces in a week. It is better than none.
LoL you must really love potatoes.

LoL you must really love potatoes.
I love potatoes. I add them to my favorite meat like beef or chicken plus carrots and lots of onions lol. I sliced the potatoes thinly.

I love potatoes. I add them to my favorite meat like beef or chicken plus carrots and lots of onions lol. I sliced the potatoes thinly.
Oh wow, I can imagine the taste. I also love potatoes, especially when fried but I guess my love for it is not as big as yours lol.

Oh wow, I can imagine the taste. I also love potatoes, especially when fried but I guess my love for it is not as big as yours lol.
You may start to love potatoes and eat as if nothing happens lol. It is also good to blend a potato and add milk and a little sugar only.

If you eat potato everyday, it avoids you to dream of many things. It contains serotonin good for the brain. Our brain will feel relaxed. When our mind is stressed we can't immediately sleep and when you fall asleep, your brain releases different pictures called dream.

I'm doing this eating potatoes in straight 2 weeks at least 2 potatoes everyday. I no longer dream.
I don't eat potatoes regularly but the yogic breathing exercises I do and meditation gives me dreamless sleep mostly.

I don't eat potatoes regularly but the yogic breathing exercises I do and meditation gives me dreamless sleep mostly.
You have your Yoga and meditation good for the bify5 spirit, and soul. It relaxes us and enlighten our mood.

First time hearing this, everyday we are hearing new things that make us wonder 'what is going on". Personally, I like potatoes only when fried, but to be honest, I like seeing dreams.
You can't eat fried potatoes this time because of your brace. But you can blend it to avoid brace damage. If you like seeing dreams then don't eat potatoes. Lol.

Yoga and meditation can show miracles.
I agree on that. Iike to study Yoga so I can perform it to ease mental troubles and give a perfect connection with nature and God. 🙏🙏🙏

I love potatoes too much and whenever possible, I'd eat them everyday (boiled or steamed, as my husband prepares them 🤣), but it looks like Brazil follows the same path of the Philippines (or the other way round:ROFLMAO:) as their price doubled during these last months. It looks like what is commonly described as the food of poor people became shamefully expensive as it were champagne and caviar:mad:

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member