Do you eat potato? It stops us from dreaming

I love potatoes too much and whenever possible, I'd eat them everyday (boiled or steamed, as my husband prepares them 🤣), but it looks like Brazil follows the same path of the Philippines (or the other way round:ROFLMAO:) as their price doubled during these last months. It looks like what is commonly described as the food of poor people became shamefully expensive as it were champagne and caviar:mad:
Inflation spares no county. I
think if there's always normal rain inflation weakens. Farmers can have better produce for the people in a community.

I like potatoes. It goes well with most of the veggies combination. I use them daily in my cooking. While others enjoy it without caring about the portion, I eat it in moderation. That's the mantra for all that I eat. I eat in moderation as I am diabetic and don't want anything to spike my sugar. My yoga and meditation helps me to sleep well without dream. I am blessed with a sound sleep. I sleep like a baby.

Inflation spares no county. I
think if there's always normal rain inflation weakens. Farmers can have better produce for the people in a community.
In my country, rain is never normal (or it's difficult to be). We keep on losing cities cause continuous flooding. Only during this month, we are facing the second flooding of March 2024.

In my country, rain is never normal (or it's difficult to be). We keep on losing cities cause continuous flooding. Only during this month, we are facing the second flooding of March 2024.
Oh sorry to hear about your abnormal rain. I also dislike flood,it's devastating and frustrating. In Philippines, rain is sometimes abnormal.

You can't eat fried potatoes this time because of your brace. But you can blend it to avoid brace damage. If you like seeing dreams then don't eat potatoes. Lol.
There is nothing in the world that stopes me from eating fried, lol, ite not that crispy and hard to i manage to eat a chips.

There is nothing in the world that stopes me from eating fried, lol, ite not that crispy and hard to i manage to eat a chips.
I only eat potatoes when they're mixed with chicken, fish or beef. I seldom eat fries they're too oily. I sometimes blend some pieces of cooked potatoes with milk and honey.

Potatoes here are expensive at $3 a kilo. I bought 4 kilos potatoes every week. I mix them to beef, chicken, or fish.
I think that we have such a price because we have a lot of fertile land and we do not need to export. I think if I had a price per kg like yours, I wouldn't be able to afford to eat so many potatoes

I think that we have such a price because we have a lot of fertile land and we do not need to export. I think if I had a price per kg like yours, I wouldn't be able to afford to eat so many potatoes
There is an abundance of potatoes here. There are farmers in Mlaybalay Cty, Bukidbon. It is a cod place and potatoes grow there robustly.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member