Do You Eat Snacks While Watching?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Yes, I do. I like munching on some chips or cookies whenever I am watching a TV series or movie on Netflix. However, I find myself munching on nuts lately. Do you eat snacks while watching a TV series or movie?

All the time, lol, except when i watch movie while slipping, other than that i need to eat something while watching, some times i even pause the movie to get additional snacks, lol

Eating snacks while watch movie is the best way of entertainment. With some snack beside you,you can watch the entire movie without getting tired of feeling sleepy. Sometimes it’s good to have snack while watching movie

From time to time I do it, but not always, only when I'm going to spend long sessions watching something, for example, a movie of 2 hours or more or several episodes of a series.

All the time, lol, except when i watch movie while slipping, other than that i need to eat something while watching, some times i even pause the movie to get additional snacks, lol
Hahaha. Yes, it makes the movie experience more worthwhile!!! Which snacks do you like the most?
Post automatically merged:

Eating snacks while watch movie is the best way of entertainment. With some snack beside you,you can watch the entire movie without getting tired of feeling sleepy. Sometimes it’s good to have snack while watching movie
Yes, you won't get bored while watching, especially long movies. LOL.
Post automatically merged:

From time to time I do it, but not always, only when I'm going to spend long sessions watching something, for example, a movie of 2 hours or more or several episodes of a series.
I get it. Hahaha. It is the same for me. I usually eat a lot of snacks when the movie is quite long so I won't get bored or sleepy.

Yes I do like to eat popcorn or anything without it it's hard to watch a movie but I can do that without anything to eat

I always do this because it's a lot more fun to watch a movie with some snacks. Most often, these are some sweets and carbonated drinks.

Of course yes l couldn't watch any movie without chewing the roasted peanuts that l do throw one by one in the month.
And it's hard for me to watch any movie without chewing something. I like popcorn the most because I can make it quickly at home

Yes I love eating while watching a good movie, it makes it a lot more enjoyable.

You need to eat with moderation or bring small quantity because it could cause obesity.

Whenever I am watching a TV series or a movie, I don't mind eating some snacks. Some of my favourites to eat at popcorn and crisps (potato chips)

I find that popcorn is popular in our house when we are watching something :)

Yes, I eat snacks while watching a movie or a TV series. But not every time. I enjoy eating nuts such as roasted peanuts, walnuts or almonds. When I go to cinema, I always buy popcorn.