deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I've always thought it unusual that those who enjoy spicy sauces love them because, despite my repeated attempts, I never tasted anything spicy. Though it is quite uncommon to experience a particular flavor, it can still be used sparingly and just a few times per month.

Peppery sauce is always my favorite. I don't eat food without enough pepper. In my family, we don't play with pepper. My mother when alive will cook especially yam sauce garnished with enough pepper, onions and red oil. It is my daddy's favorite but we will also get some tips from the plate.

Yes I do. I feel sick when I take food that isn’t spicy. It has been a part of me and I enjoy eating spicy foods and sauces.

I enjoy spicy sauces, but nowadays I prefer the mild ones. When I was younger, I used to like extremely hot sauces, but as I grew older, my taste changed.
I know that for those people who ate a lot of hot sauce in the future, it becomes not so hot because they get used to it. Maybe you just have the same sauce, but it is no longer spicy?

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member