Do you exchange gifts during Christmas?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.555500
Referral Credit
This time I'm preparing on what to buy for my family for Christmas exchange gifts. This is our family's tradition and we gather all in our ancestral home in the province. The feeling is jumpy jumpy if having exchange gifts. Last year my exchange gift was a mobile phone Huawei Lite 2 and I felt I was on Cloud 9. I plan to buy a Netbook at least 4 pieces for exchange gifts and the remaining 3 for my favorite niece and nephews. Are you doing the same during Christmas?

Yes, we do. It's one of the reasons I love Christmas🎄
We do this at home and in the workplace too. At work, we already had Kris Kringle, and I am so excited about who picked my name.
I'm already thinking of a wishlist🤔
We do the same at the workplace and it will be done during our Christmas party which will be on December 8. This day is a holiday in the Philippines. i plan to buy a shoulder bag for my "manita". I already picked a name and it's a lady.

Come to think of it, i have never really exchange gifts during Christmas. Yes we eat together and laugh together and so on, but we have never really shared gifts.

Come to think of it, i have never really exchange gifts during Christmas. Yes we eat together and laugh together and so on, but we have never really shared gifts.
You may initiate it this Christmas with your family . Even if there are three of you living at home only. At home, there are only four of us but we exchange gifts on the eve of Christmas. We do it at 10 in the evening.

Exchanging gifts on Christmas is a popular tradition that brings joy and connection to many people. It's a great way to show your loved ones that you care about them and to share in the holiday season...

Exchanging gifts on Christmas is a popular tradition that brings joy and connection to many people. It's a great way to show your loved ones that you care about them and to share in the holiday season...
That is true, especially for the kids. They always think that Christmas is for them to enjoy, especially if there are toys given to them as exchange .They are the most excited innocent souls every Christmas.

We don't normally exchange gifts but we eat and drink together. Though, nothing stops anyone from sharing gifts. We are in economic downturn and a lot of people are struggling to survive. If you see somebody that gives you gifts, better thank your God!

We don't normally exchange gifts but we eat and drink together. Though, nothing stops anyone from sharing gifts. We are in economic downturn and a lot of people are struggling to survive. If you see somebody that gives you gifts, better thank your God!
We always do the exchanging of gifts at home and during our Christmas party with the faculty. We will have an exchange gift during that party on December 8. It is a holiday here. We will be in a resort.

To exchange gift means happiness and joy in the heart for we will feel the spirit of Christmas. Money does ot matter for the sake of love and happiness for the family.

Last edited:
How happy we would be if received a gift from a special someone,lol. But this Chritsmas many declined to give gifts because of the high costs of commodities. People are struggling to survive this time.

13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member