• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you freely express yourself on the social media?

Sincerely speaking l can't express freely on the social media because my family members do friend with me. Friends wouldn't understand
my expression especially on the rough experiences in deed.
It's not possible to express oneself on social media. Not all connections will take it easily and may react in ways that we may not like.

Yes, I do post on social media but rarely put anything personal up there. I tend to post funny videos or like the posts of my friends. I've was once banned for saying I would kill my granddaughter if she ever hitchhiked as I used to and it was taken completely out of context and I was banned for inciting violence!

Yes, I do post on social media but rarely put anything personal up there. I tend to post funny videos or like the posts of my friends. I've was once banned for saying I would kill my granddaughter if she ever hitchhiked as I used to and it was taken completely out of context and I was banned for inciting violence!
good that you do not post personal stuff there is no need to do that and social media can be harsh

It's useless and nonsense to express myself in social media. People never care. They concentrate most on their bragging spree and useless affairs.
That is true. Sometimes, people can use your content against you. They will start spreading rumors, etc.

12,075Threads
93,069Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member