Do You Get Enough Sleep?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
On occasion, I do not get enough sleep. Some evenings, I have trouble sleeping. Maybe because I am thinking about a lot of stuff. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. I was not feeling well so I woke with a terrible headache this morning. I am hoping to get some rest tonight so I can run some errands tomorrow.

To speak the truth, it have been a long time since i get good and peaceful sleep, and it have been long since i get good night sleep, and it is because of works.
Yes, sometimes we can’t sleep if we have many things to do. I hope you can get a peaceful sleep tonight.
Post automatically merged:

Yes because I like to sleep I do not stay late unless I feel not tired and I have work to do sleep is the most important thing you need to get at least 7 hours of sleep every day
Yes, proper sleep is essential. If we lack sleep, it can have adverse impact to our physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Post automatically merged:

I always spend 7 - 8 hours of sleep, but before the pandemic, I only spent 4 hours of sleep because of my offline job which is so stressful.
Good for you. Glad to know that your circadian rhythm is now fixed. :)

13,138Threads
98,706Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member