• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Do you have a favorite movie or show?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Bronze Supporter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵26.055375
Referral Credit
When it comes to movies i am pretty sure most of us have a particular one we consider as our favorite in one way or the other. For me though i do not have a favorite officially, but if i am to choose i would go with a Japanese anime called Naruto. It was the very fist anime i watched, growing up watching this show created a lot of fun memories for me. Do you have a favorite movie or show?

When it comes to movies i am pretty sure most of us have a particular one we consider as our favorite in one way or the other. For me though i do not have a favorite officially, but if i am to choose i would go with a Japanese anime called Naruto. It was the very fist anime i watched, growing up watching this show created a lot of fun memories for me. Do you have a favorite movie or show?
My favourite Movie is God-Father in English, Agni Natchathram In Tamil , DDLJ in Hindi , Baahubali in Telugu , Jallikkattu in Malayalam

I have a number of favorite movies and shows. Some of my favorites are Spirited Away, Call of the Wild, The Book of Life, Slamdunk, and Crash Landing on You.

When it comes to movies, I would have to say that my favourite movies are without a doubt, the Harry Potter movies.

When it comes to a TV show, my ultimate favourite TV show would have to be Chicago Fire which I have followed since it first aired on TV back in 2012.

I love cartoons too and anime. I use to watch Detective Conan and Princess Sarah cartoons. I enjoyed Meteor Garden tv series

My favorite movie is Broken Hearts Gallery and my favorite tv show is The Big Bang Theory.

I don't spend my time watching movies. Though, i have few that I loved . Some of the movies i really love include
Rule of engagement
Mr. Bones
Boys before flower
Mark of zorro
Spartacus
Merlin
Legend of the seekers
Pirates of the Caribbean
Lion king
Sherk

I spend most of my free time watching movie and playing video games and yesh the movie i love the most and watched many times is "The Hangover" and yeah they are my favorite, and on tv shows "friends" is my favorite i don't know how to explain it but i have watched the friend more than 5 times now.

I have a list, but only going to share a few. I love StarGate SG1, StarGate Atlantis, StarTrek TNG, StarTrek Voyager, StarTrek DS9, Napoleon Dynamite, The Master of Disguise, Galaxy Quest, and others.

10,473Threads
84,042Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back