• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you have a monthly budget?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.165475
Referral Credit
Working under a budget can be pretty frustrating most times cause you would be forced to spend within a limit. At the month i do not have a monthly budget i spend on, but i am planning on creating one pretty soon. Do you have a month budget you work on?

Working under a budget can be pretty frustrating most times cause you would be forced to spend within a limit. At the month i do not have a monthly budget i spend on, but i am planning on creating one pretty soon. Do you have a month budget you work on?

Yes, I do have a monthly budget. However, I also tend to have a daily budget as well. Right now, I have been focusing a lot on saving extra money. This is a pretty hard thing to do. Regardless of this, I am buying things and items I really need. You should spend money only when you are required to do so. Other than that, I never spend money at all. Once you realise this fact, you will begin saving more.

Currently I don't have a monthly budget to use as a benchmark and control for expenses. Basically a budget only contains numbers that you have to adhere to, but if you get used to it you no longer need to use a budget, because your life is disciplined and you determine your expenses carefully.

Yes, every month I try to have a budget to adjust to and try not to get out of it, both for expenses, savings, and investment, I think it is a fairly basic strategy in your personal finances.

Yes, every month I try to have a budget to adjust to and try not to get out of it, both for expenses, savings, and investment, I think it is a fairly basic strategy in your personal finances.

There are many people who have a daily budget. However, having a monthly budget plan is also a good thing if you have enough willpower to save money. In many cases, monthly budget plan may not work, as you may end up spending more money than you should.

I have a monthly budget. I am responsible for paying the electric bill, water bill, internet bill, gasul bill delivery, food ,and poultry products. Others will be paid by my sisters. I have to save for those bills at more or less $ 1000 USD.

I have a monthly budget. I am responsible for paying the electric bill, water bill, internet bill, gasul bill delivery, food ,and poultry products. Others will be paid by my sisters. I have to save for those bills at more or less $ 1000 USD.

Setting a specific budget for electricity expenses is a good thing, especially when you are running appliances that consume much electricity. There are many things people could do in order to avoid high electricity expenses. This also includes limiting their usage of appliances.

Setting a specific budget for electricity expenses is a good thing, especially when you are running appliances that consume much electricity. There are many things people could do in order to avoid high electricity expenses. This also includes limiting their usage of appliances.
We no longer use aircon during the day only during sleep time. We pay huge for electricity because it is so hot here in my country. We need A/C, we use electric fans in the day, they geneate less bill.

We no longer use aircon during the day only during sleep time. We pay huge for electricity because it is so hot here in my country. We need A/C, we use electric fans in the day, they geneate less bill.

Well, the winter season is approaching and this is why many people have reduced using air-conditioners. Air-conditioners are being used in banks and offices. People may not be using air-conditioners in residential areas that much and this may definitely have some kind of impact on budget.

Well, the winter season is approaching and this is why many people have reduced using air-conditioners. Air-conditioners are being used in banks and offices. People may not be using air-conditioners in residential areas that much and this may definitely have some kind of impact on budget.
That is very good because people can save much for three months, the duration of the wintertime. I think it is also cold during springtime. How nice if there is winter in my country or even spring and autumn.

That is very good because people can save much for three months, the duration of the wintertime. I think it is also cold during springtime. How nice if there is winter in my country or even spring and autumn.

In our country, the prices of gas increase during the winter season. This is due to the fact that the consumption of gas increases and this is something the government realises. So, people end up paying more for gas at the end of the month.

In our country, the prices of gas increase during the winter season. This is due to the fact that the consumption of gas increases and this is something the government realises. So, people end up paying more for gas at the end of the month.
I thought that gas prices reduce during wintertime in your country . Perhaps there is an increase because people prefer to drive because it is cold outside. That is something your government should think about .

I thought that gas prices reduce during wintertime in your country . Perhaps there is an increase because people prefer to drive because it is cold outside. That is something your government should think about .

Gas prices do not decrease during winter. In fact, they increase. This is because the consumption of gas increases during this time. This is why the prices of gas increase. many people run heaters and they utilise gas a lot.

In New Zealand we get paid weekly so that helps but then bills are also paid weekly. We manage to have a bit left over after paying bills.

Yes i have monthly budget, otherwise my money will never last more than a week, without a budget i spend more money and that will put me in a big financial problem.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member