• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you have a monthly budget?

Yes i have monthly budget, otherwise my money will never last more than a week, without a budget i spend more money and that will put me in a big financial problem.
I actually learnt a lot of things this year and i am seriously planning on making a lot of changes to better my saving habit next year.

Yes, I do, and it's a must for me because if I don't have a monthly budget, my income for that month will definitely last only for a few days.

I actually learnt a lot of things this year and i am seriously planning on making a lot of changes to better my saving habit next year.
Good, its mandatory to start and lead your life with planning and planning your monthly budget will give you a good saving habit and also it will save you some good money that was spanned when you lead your life with out a plan and monthly budget.

Working under a budget can be pretty frustrating most times cause you would be forced to spend within a limit. At the month i do not have a monthly budget i spend on, but i am planning on creating one pretty soon. Do you have a month budget you work on?
I work under budget but i don't follow it strictly. Sometimes! Some expenses will pop up and you will be left with no option but to adjust the budget.

I have a monthly budget and there are times when I go beyond the budget for a few reasons which is not really my fault

I have a monthly budget and there are times when I go beyond the budget for a few reasons which is not really my fault
It happens with me also from time to time. It gets very tough at times to stick with the budget. Though I keep money aside for emergency fund, sometimes some expenses pop up at unexpected times and we have to stretch our monthly budget. But as long as we have spend nearly the same on an average in a year, we are good to go. Some months might have less expenditures and more savings. And there can be months that eat up all the savings too.

Setting our priorities right in place is a very big help. It helps you stay focused on your financial goals and doesn't let you wander off from your track of expenditure. And slowly it brings a financial discipline in you. I have my priorities sorted out and it helps me to stick to my monthly budget

Setting our priorities right in place is a very big help. It helps you stay focused on your financial goals and doesn't let you wander off from your track of expenditure. And slowly it brings a financial discipline in you. I have my priorities sorted out and it helps me to stick to my monthly budget
I agree. Stick to the monthly budget is important. Any additional expense out of the budget is unnecessary only if it is really important in nature.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member