Do you have a piggy bank?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.421950
Referral Credit
Someone on Facebook just shown us on the platform how much he had saved in his piggy bank from January till now. I was so amazed at the plenty money I saw. I would want to get my own piggy bank next year to start saving too. Do you have a piggy bank?

I have big problem on saving money in my home where i have access to pick it up at any time, even if i had a piggy bank i still take the money out of it, lol, i had piggy bank when i was in high school but the money don't last longer.
Lol,it never easy to save but it is good to do. it would help during emergencies especially when you need money as quickly as possible

Lol,it never easy to save but it is good to do. it would help during emergencies especially when you need money as quickly as possible
You are right, saving some money in the house is a good idea because of those emergency days that we don't have time to go to ATM or bank.

You are right, saving some money in the house is a good idea because of those emergency days that we don't have time to go to ATM or bank.
Yeah right. I hope to start mine next year. Will be glad to see how much I have been able to save for a duration of 6 months.

I had one before but I have stopped saving on it a very long time ago. Recently I downloaded a piggyvest account, maybe I can try saving online and see how it goes.

Yeah right. I hope to start mine next year. Will be glad to see how much I have been able to save for a duration of 6 months.
You inspired me, i will also start the piggy bank thing, and i will see how much i will save for some months and if get good money i will definitely continue with it, thank you for giving me the idea.

You inspired me, i will also start the piggy bank thing, and i will see how much i will save for some months and if get good money i will definitely continue with it, thank you for giving me the idea.
Yeah it's worth trying out. It is a good thing to do. I'm sure we would be glad we did.

Yeah it's worth trying out. It is a good thing to do. I'm sure we would be glad we did.
If i manage not to spend it every time i need money then it will definitely turn to be best, imaging how much it will be after few months,

I do, indeed. I have got one at home. I will try to open it in January of next year. LOL. I intend to deposit them in my bank account to earn some interest.
You are doing great. I will be starting mine very soon. I hope I would be consistent with it.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member