Do you have a savings goal?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.737025
Referral Credit
Are you currently saving and do you have a goal or reason for saving? I recently started a savings plan for 2024, i am hoping to achieve a certain amount by October next year. I also plan on creating other savings plan for a new phone and for advertising. What about you?

I would like to have 13 000 euros until end of this year. I borrow my brother 1500 euros so this goal maybe will not be achieved if don't give me money back but I didn't set him any deadline.

Do you mean that your brother borrowed money from you? Or was it you who borrowed money from him? Anyway, all the people must have some kind of savings goal. This is pretty important because when you save a sufficient amount of money, you tend to have more cash in the end. Inflation is increasing and saving money is becoming so important nowadays.

Yes, I am currently saving money for December. Because aside from Christmas, it's my mom's birthday too, so I am really doing my best to save seriously.

Are you currently saving and do you have a goal or reason for saving? I recently started a savings plan for 2024, i am hoping to achieve a certain amount by October next year. I also plan on creating other savings plan for a new phone and for advertising. What about you?

I tend to save enough money by the end of this year. This is a very important thing,as I have many different kinds of goals. I already made my mind, as the plan of saving money was already on my mind. This is very important in case if you think that you must save money for a specific purpose. We all have some kind of purpose and money could be important.

I tend to save enough money by the end of this year. This is a very important thing,as I have many different kinds of goals. I already made my mind, as the plan of saving money was already on my mind. This is very important in case if you think that you must save money for a specific purpose. We all have some kind of purpose and money could be important.
I had a savings plan for this year but a lot of things happened, so i had to take from the savings. But next year though i plan to be very strict with my savings plan.

I had a savings plan for this year but a lot of things happened, so i had to take from the savings. But next year though i plan to be very strict with my savings plan.

Well, I also had savings plan as well. However, I never managed to save money at all. Saving money could be quite hard in case if you are not earning enough money and this is a very huge problem for many people. Regardless of this, many people do save money. This is what made them survive the pandemic around two or three years ago.

I started saving when I was ten years old. My saving reached almost half a million when I encountered robbery. My ATM was on my shoulder bag placed inside my wallet and was never recovered. I was in deep trouble and struggle but it's me to blame for bringing with me my ATM. I started to save again.

Once I had many projects in mind but among these I never realized a single one. But insteasd now more than saving money, I have to try to save myself from a criminal conviction! We always have to be very careful because sometimes unfortunately really unpleasant things can happen in life!

Once I had many projects in mind but among these I never realized a single one. But insteasd now more than saving money, I have to try to save myself from a criminal conviction! We always have to be very careful because sometimes unfortunately really unpleasant things can happen in life!
Never lose hope you need to fight the battle you're facing this time. We all have our own battlefield but without notice we won the same way in planning to save money and planning to save our lives from bad ordeals.

I am saving to pay for new accommodations next year. Apart from that, i have other saving plans to boost my business. But is secondary to me right now. Is simply want a new accommodations that have conducive environment for reading and writing.
I'm happy for you, dearest mate and I consider you an intelligent person. In fact, money must be saved and not thrown away uselessly "to the wind" maybe cause to spend them for uselessness thing or otherwise of no interest. You see my friend, I understand this only now because if you read my previous post, I find myself in a really dramatic penal situation!​

Unfortunately, I have never managed to save money in my life. Furthermore, having never been able to work and being disabled with a very low pension (just 300€ /month), I should have tried to do so. For this reason, now I also find myself without money and with very big problems that I have to face in next the future!

I started saving when I was ten years old. My saving reached almost half a million when I encountered robbery. My ATM was on my shoulder bag placed inside my wallet and was never recovered. I was in deep trouble and struggle but it's me to blame for bringing with me my ATM. I started to save again.

Many people never save money during their childhood. This is because they may never have any idea about why saving money is so important. When they get a job and enter practical life, they start understanding the importance of saving money.

Nowadays it is increasingly difficult to save money due to increases in inflation on the cost of living in general, all over the world. However, I notice that it is older people who are most intent on trying to save their money.

I don't have a savings goal as such but I do not spend money without necessity.

Last edited:
I
Many people never save money during their childhood. This is because they may never have any idea about why saving money is so important. When they get a job and enter practical life, they start understanding the importance of saving money.
I have a saving goal that is to reach at least one million in two years' time. I hope I can achieve my goal because this time prices are getting higher every day and we need to send money for food and medicine and saving is the least priority.

Well, I also had savings plan as well. However, I never managed to save money at all. Saving money could be quite hard in case if you are not earning enough money and this is a very huge problem for many people. Regardless of this, many people do save money. This is what made them survive the pandemic around two or three years ago.
Yes i understand this, there are times where i have saved but was not able to reach my goal cause one or two expenses usually come ups that would make me spend from the savings again. But right now i have started a savings plan and i really do hope it work out well.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member