Do you have a savings goal?

I

I have a saving goal that is to reach at least one million in two years' time. I hope I can achieve my goal because this time prices are getting higher every day and we need to send money for food and medicine and saving is the least priority.

The prices are increasing and this is why inflation is have a major impact on money as well. This is why money is not that much powerful and the monetary value of money is declining a lot in the recent years. Having said that, this should not mean that we must avoid saving money.

The prices are increasing and this is why inflation is have a major impact on money as well. This is why money is not that much powerful and the monetary value of money is declining a lot in the recent years. Having said that, this should not mean that we must avoid saving money.
Money remains powerful the only thing is to avoid nonstop spending of items, not essential. We will regret and suffer the consequences of our extravagance. Money is life.

Of course, I also have savings goals, especially long-term oriented ones, which I always allocate to investments, so saving money is just a temporary stopgap, then there is a portion that I buy the things I want but most of it is allocated to investments.
You are very good at that. All of us have a goal to save, others derive from their pension program deducted by their employers while still active in work like my case and all the workers, we are deduced for retirement plan up to retirement.

Sometimes it is good to have saving goals I think it helps to achieve something good and reach something in life it does help a little for sure
That's right having a savings goal helps keeps you focus. Saving goals has helped me a lot. Most times what actually motivates me to discipline myself to keep saving is simply because of my goals .

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member