Do You Have an Air Fryer?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
I have one at home. I just bought it two months ago. It is a basic air fryer that is only good for 1-2 people. I use it nearly every day to cook meals. What I love about it is that I do not have to use oil anymore. Do you have an air fryer at home? IMG_1948.jpeg

I had an air fryer, but it was taking a very long time to cook the food, so I did not use it often. Now I am living in another state, and I have not yet transported the air fryer, since I may have to shift again.

I had an air fryer, but it was taking a very long time to cook the food, so I did not use it often. Now I am living in another state, and I have not yet transported the air fryer, since I may have to shift again.
Yes, it takes time to cook the food at times, especially meat. I don’t mind since it is healthier.

I have one at home. I just bought it two months ago. It is a basic air fryer that is only good for 1-2 people. I use it nearly every day to cook meals. What I love about it is that I do not have to use oil anymore. Do you have an air fryer at home?View attachment 345
I do have an air fryer but it's bulky and I use it rarely. Yes, it's good for oil free cooking.

Don't have one, but I wish I made the investment. I have a couple of other items that helps with cooking, when I don't want to use the oven. Like a Pressure Cooker.

Yes, I have had an air fryer since I was diagnosed with high cholesterol levels. I love fried foods more, so I decided to have one.

I do have an air fryer but it's bulky and I use it rarely. Yes, it's good for oil free cooking.
Some air fryers are bulky. I have one and it is small. It is only good for 1-2 people.
Post automatically merged:

Don't have one, but I wish I made the investment. I have a couple of other items that helps with cooking, when I don't want to use the oven. Like a Pressure Cooker.
I hope you can get one real soon. It is beneficial, especially if you want to fry foods without oil. Of course, the outcome is quite different. Hehe.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I have had an air fryer since I was diagnosed with high cholesterol levels. I love fried foods more, so I decided to have one.

Yes, if you have high cholesterol levels or hypertension, having an air fryer can be of help :)

13,069Threads
98,359Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member