Do you have crush on anybody in this forum?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
It is difficult to express one's feeling especially in forum like this. Secondly, forum is a virtual place with no physical contact thereby making it difficult to develop and nurture feelings. Thirdly, most in forums are only interested in making money and getting informed. Nobody seems to interested in nurturing relationship maybe due to shyness or social anxiety! My question is do you have a crush in this forum?

Actually i have crush for @Starmix and @freelancermaria . These two ladies are making me go crazy.
And what makes you go crazy on me? Have you seen my physical attributes? But thank you so much my friend for expressing your crushing on me. Up here 💃💃💃.

It depends on what you mean by having a crush. If it just translates to admiration, I have crushes on @Starmix , @Augusta , @Bisolami . Yes. Crushing is free.

It depends on what you mean by having a crush. If it just translates to admiration, I have crushes on @Starmix , @Augusta , @Bisolami . Yes. Crushing is free.
Whew, I felt I'm blown. Thanks King for your admiration on me. I admired your openness. Who knows we'll meet someday 👀💃.

And what makes you go crazy on me? Have you seen my physical attributes? But thank you so much my friend for expressing your crushing on me. Up here 💃💃💃.
The way you express yourself and your abilities is what makes me go gaga. Though, i have seen your picture ( with your band). You are pretty cool!

The way you express yourself and your abilities is what makes me go gaga. Though, i have seen your picture ( with your band). You are pretty cool!
Thanks for your admiration Mags. You make my day great. I'd like to greet you in advance Happy New Year.

I'm bursting into laughter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ! Maybe I'll get inspiration for my next e-book thanks to this topic:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
I have a crush on RIF but I won't mention the name. It's confidential and I will keep it for sure and the crushing will last.😁
I probably have guessed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....but no worries at all: I'll strictly keep your secret. It's in a safe place with me:ROFLMAO:

I'm bursting into laughter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ! Maybe I'll get inspiration for my next e-book thanks to this topic:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

I probably have guessed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....but no worries at all: I'll strictly keep your secret. It's in a safe place with me:ROFLMAO:
That is good for you, you are writing a book. About a crush, yes, it is normal because we have the eyes the heart, and the moon that guides us though its aura , lol.

That is good for you, you are writing a book.
Yes, my second activity (after teaching) is to work as a writer. I'm currently writing my e-book n.8. For my e-books, I take inspiration from multiple means and this thread published by our friend @magnus2022 can become one of these multiple means :ROFLMAO:

love the courage you have there, @magnus2022 .
leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

How did I miss this thread? I too have always been amused and perplexed with the prowess and quality character in @Starmix and @freelancermaria .These two are my crush in the virtual world. I know most definitely that one day once credibility and trust is built we will collaborate on some project.

Last edited:
13,067Threads
98,285Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member