Do you have crush on anybody in this forum?

How did I miss this thread? I too have always been amused and perplexed with the prowess and quality character in @Starmix and @freelancermaria.These two are my crush in the virtual world. I know most definitely that one day once credibility and trust is built we will collaborate on some project.
That's awesome my friend. I am deeply touched of this declaration of yours. If only your country is near my country, I'll surely make a blowout to all of you. I'm truly blessed to have met you all nice and bright people from Nigeria. God bless us all.

It would be extremely hard for anyone to have a crush on a fellow member here though, due to the fact that we hardly see our faces and it's not really a chatting forum that creates more room for us to get to know each other personally.

I have a crush on all of you!

In Love Flirting GIF by Reaction GIFs

That's awesome my friend. I am deeply touched of this declaration of yours. If only your country is near my country, I'll surely make a blowout to all of you. I'm truly blessed to have met you all nice and bright people from Nigeria. God bless us all.
Godbless us all because he is at the centre of everything we are, that is one of the beauty of forums because we get to experience and make memorable connections. I remember a few years back I was really in a bad space and through forums I began to see the light. I was really in a bad space because I had lost my job.BTW I am not from Nigeria, Africa is like a very big chunk of land with so many countries. There is South Africa, Kenya and many others. Mine is Zambia lol

Last edited:
Godless us all because he is at the centre of everything we are, that is one of the beauty of forums because we get to experience and make memorable connections. I remember a few years back I was really in a bad space and through forums I began to see the light. I was really in a bad space because I had lost my job.BTW I am not from Nigeria, Africa is like a very big chunk of land with so many countries. There is South Africa, Kenya and many others. Mine is Zambia lol
I never thought about your origin, it is okay what is important is we are humans and deserve to be happy. Africa is a very big continent but friendship has no restrictions and boundaries.

How did I miss this thread? I too have always been amused and perplexed with the prowess and quality character in @Starmix and @freelancermaria .These two are my crush in the virtual world. I know most definitely that one day once credibility and trust is built we will collaborate on some project.
Aww. Thank you, Carson! I appreciate it a lot!!! And I do hope that it will happen in the future. Stay safe! :D

Godbless us all because he is at the centre of everything we are, that is one of the beauty of forums because we get to experience and make memorable connections. I remember a few years back I was really in a bad space and through forums I began to see the light. I was really in a bad space because I had lost my job.BTW I am not from Nigeria, Africa is like a very big chunk of land with so many countries. There is South Africa, Kenya and many others. Mine is Zambia lol
PTP forums became a light at the end of the tunnel among many countries where losing our jobs is very common or there is no way to find the least offline job (what regularly happens in my former country, if you aren't well acquainted, especially with politicians, but I hope the new government would perform a change in such a shameful habit). The unemployment rate is shamefully high in my former country and my current country is facing a similar matter since COVID. A lot of time, online tasks become our only job. And I noticed it's often easier than offline to build friendships, even strong friendships. One of my best friend is a mom of 4 little children from Philippines I met in noise.cash for first time.

How did I miss this thread? I too have always been amused and perplexed with the prowess and quality character in @Starmix and @freelancermaria .These two are my crush in the virtual world. I know most definitely that one day once credibility and trust is built we will collaborate on some project.
With all seriousness, leave the two for me. I can fight thecwhole world for @Starmix and @freelancermaria

With all seriousness, leave the two for me. I can fight thecwhole world for @Starmix and @freelancermaria
You really got me on this,my ribs almost cracked with laughter.They are all yours mate.A real gentleman never fights over women.:giggle:
Hope we go to forumcoin and make our sampling there again......

13,067Threads
98,285Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member