Do You Have Health Insurance?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Unfortunately, I don't have one. I was unable to obtain one while I was still healthy since I was unemployed at times. Now I want one, but I suppose it's too late for me. Having health insurance keeps people from going bankrupt. It covers hospitalization, medical treatments, and other expenses. Without a doubt, it will assist you in achieving peace of mind. Do you have one?

I don't have health insurance also, it is not that common in my country, and we only get health insurance when we plan to travel outside of my country, instead car insurance is more common than health insurance
Oh, I see. But do you want to get one if given a chance?

Unfortunately, I don't have one. I was unable to obtain one while I was still healthy since I was unemployed at times. Now I want one, but I suppose it's too late for me. Having health insurance keeps people from going bankrupt. It covers hospitalization, medical treatments, and other expenses. Without a doubt, it will assist you in achieving peace of mind. Do you have one?
I do have a health insurance but my son is paying the premium. In India the insurance pays only when you are hospitalized.

I do have a health insurance but my son is paying the premium. In India the insurance pays only when you are hospitalized.
Glad your son got you health insurance. And it can be of help, especially when you get hospitalized. But I think you must find an accredited hospital, if I am not mistaken.

Glad your son got you health insurance. And it can be of help, especially when you get hospitalized. But I think you must find an accredited hospital, if I am not mistaken.
If emergency arises, I have to be hospitalized wherever I am whether at home alone or with my sons.

13,147Threads
98,760Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member