• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do You Have Savings?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
It is critical to save money. But don't feel pressured if you can't save much money. A small amount can fit the bill. I always try to save some money each month because I know that if I do this regularly, I will be stunned to find that I have a lot of money in my bank. LOL. *fingers crossed*.

Saving is very important not only for bills paying but also for emergency purposes and retirement. It is very difficult without money.
Yes. Without money, we can hardly survive. That is why try to save money every month.
Post automatically merged:

I also have small saving money, and yeah that is because the money i get and the price of many goods are not relative, the price of everything is high and the salary is low so it is hard to have good saving.

It is better to save small than nothing. It will become bigger eventually.
Post automatically merged:

savings are important and a lot I save what I earn onile it is not a lot or anything but it still make some sort of change I also like to add some money every month
That is good to hear, my friend. Keep it up! I usually save the spare change, too.

Yes I've been saving for quite some time and I'm still saving every month, I usually use those savings periodically to invest as well, since the main reason for me to save is to decide to invest.

Since the beginning of 2023 in my country all banks will not give interest on savings, so of course there will be a loss if we save money in the bank, even though I have a bank account and use mbanking but not for saving plans, but only as a medium for financial transactions such as receiving salaries, transfers from PayPal, online payments and others, if the bank balance is more than $300 then I will immediately allocate it to investment instruments.

Yes I have savings. Saving sometimes good because when you are broke with your saving you can manage yourself till you re financial stable. Saving help a lot . I would like other to start saving and they won’t lack.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member