Do you have side projects apart from work?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I am always wanting to earn extra money apart from the earning from my offline job.
Years ago, around 2011, aside from my full time job, I taught in a private college near my apartment for 1 semester only. And while doing that I was also working as a telesales agent from client I found on oDesk, now UpWork.

What is/are your side projects/part time job/s?

For l now don't have one but that is something so important that l have really thought about it and l would soon implement it in this new year,2024.
All the best on your ventures this year. I hope would be a best thing that you are going to implement. I hope that we are going to be successful this year and the years to come.

i don't have one for now but I'm. looking to start something. it's always good to have multiple side hustles
I agree, it is always to good to start something this year and good to have other earning ways.

MAybe I start PTP forum or something with betting. Like some fantasy sport game. I have already most parts made. I just need to find resources for rewards or advertising.
I hope that you will be okay with betting. I don't prefer such because it is something I don't want to try.

Actually is more sport fantasy game but those are related to betting. It is not for everybody.
Yes, I realize it is not for everybody. I would prefer earning from forums though slow, I can post anytime but for betting, I am not sure if I can do it.

Apart from my offline business, I am also working online as side projects to make extra cash. Then I am also looking for other side jobs I can do as well to get extra.

I have a main job that takes the most time and usually brings me the most income. However, I have online projects that also bring income. For example, I invest in cryptocurrencies, so I spend time analyzing what is better to buy in order to make a profit

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member