Do you have something to eat when posting?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I do. I feel hungry when do activities on a forum site. Beside me either a breadstick, coffee with milk and cake or fruit. At least there is something to compensate for my hunger. I do like to stand up to eat at the table. I just eat while sitting and that makes my tummy okay. What about you?

I keep something to drink near me. I have a Keurig station and a mini fridge in my bedroom office.

Tired Coffee Day GIF by Garfield

It is not hard hehe. We just pick the dry food, chew it and our fingers keep busy posting. I have consumed the crackers,lol.
Hmm..that's great. Yes eating dry fruit is easy to eat while posting on the forums.

I generally do not have something to eat or snack on while I am at the computer. Though I do have something to drink next to me generally speaking.

I do like to eating groundnut and popcorn but i have stopped because it makes me to lose concentration. When am posting, i use to avoid unnecessary distractions. I better keep my mouth shut for the moment.
You may stop doing something on the web if feel hungry. Let us listen to our body. Hunger cannot wait.

I usually do not eat something when I do forum posting. Hehe. I only do it when I watch a movie or TV series.
I do eat while posting but only in the afternoon. Let us always listen to our body. Hunger cannot wait, it is so demanding.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member