Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
I am new to stock investing. It was introduced to me by a close friend. I tried it since I was seeking new ways to generate money online. Of course, it is for the long term. I bought some shares in the hope that their value will increase over time. It is risky, so I only invested what I could afford to lose. Do you have any stock investments? If not, are you interested in trying it in the future?

Stock market investments are risky, especially if you do not do proper research. It is advisable to invest in low priced shares of profitable companies, or companies whose share prices will increase.

To be honest i don't have that much patency, i am more interested on cryptocurrency trading, since i can gate profit pretty fast i am active on it, of course trading is risky but it have more profit and can get my profit faster.

I see. I've never tried cryptocurrency trading before. I might give it a shot in the future. Meanwhile, I'll do additional research on it.
Post automatically merged:

At the moment I do not have any stock investments. Though I plan to invest in stocks, I am still taking my time to study more about it before giving it a try.
Yes, take the time to conduct a study before proceeding. Best of luck, my friend!

I see. I've never tried cryptocurrency trading before. I might give it a shot in the future. Meanwhile, I'll do additional research on it.
I strongly advise you to do some good research and also try to learn about online crypto trading. As I said, it's very risky and you could lose all your money within a second, so its advisable to do some research before trying it.

I strongly advise you to do some good research and also try to learn about online crypto trading. As I said, it's very risky and you could lose all your money within a second, so its advisable to do some research before trying it.
Given the high-risk nature of crypto trading, it is imperative to undertake extensive research before venturing into it. I have heard horror stories about some people who have incurred losses amounting to millions, so there is a need for caution when engaging in this activity.
Post automatically merged:

I have some stocks and bonds. But the stock is not much. Am planning to start buying more stocks and bonds. My brother is stock broker and he use to give me information about prospective stocks.
Oh, you are fortunate to have a brother who is a stockbroker. He can help you give some data about stocks.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member