• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you hire a financial expert for your personal financial management?

It's not mandatory to hire a finance expert as you can benefit from self-study. Take your time to learn the ropes of financial management by using free resources available online. This will help you gain insights into the subject and become proficient in it without any help from an expert.

At the moment I have not hired anyone to help me manage my finances. I feel there is no need for this since I can manage it myself, but with time I we definitely be able to hire extra hands.

I have not hired a financial expert to manage my personal finance. But I do talk to my bank's Relationship Manager. She gave me very good advice on investment.
If you are dealing with a bank's Relationship Manager when you are going to fund or invest, of course she suggests some stocks, bonds or deposits and the choice depends on your risk profile.

No, I haven't hired a financial expert. I am a member of the World Financial Group ( WFG) and there's always training about financial literacy, financial freedom or independence. We're also oriented about passive income building.

12,094Threads
93,218Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member