• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you include luxuries in your budget?

It is what I intend to do but for now I'm not doing that so I would in the future as I like it
Congrats mate for having joined Microlikes. Yes, most people this time except the wealthy always buy luxurious things for their personal happiness.

Sincerely speaking, l am working on a very tight budget that comprises of mainly the things that we can't live without them. For instance food, clothing, shelter among others.
With my pension I can't afford to include luxuries in my budget.

Congrats mate for having joined Microlikes. Yes, most people this time except the wealthy always buy luxurious things for their personal happiness.
Thanks mate. Yeah I joined thanks to you as it didn't understand them what it was about but I have now.

People will view luxuries from different angles depending on thei stage and financial situation. I do include things in my budget that are not basic needs. They are above food, shelter, healthcare etc. I love to go for travel and enjoy comfortable holidays..I love to travel in my country and other countries too. I have a budget for my travel.

12,094Threads
93,210Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member